Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Thursday, June 23

ASETIC, mecha

ASETIC, mecha

Hi guys, first post here. super glad to be amongst such crazy skilled artists, thanks  to Lorin for the invite. time to kick my game up, whew!! 

heres a mech i did a while back, i try to mix an american and japanese styles (american anime), although i love the japanese old school style i do not feel right copying that style so i try to make a style of my own but still in those veins. i like to work off of some pretty loose thumbnails and kind freestyle my way through it. 

if your interested you can see some of my other works, on my website or facebook, thx guys hope i can keep up!!

www.ninosboombox.com
www.facebook.com/ninosboombox


cheers
nino












No comments:

Post a Comment