Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Thursday, March 24

First Post!

Hey guys! I'm Moh and I'm new here so this'll be my first post! It's awesome that I can share my mechs with you, and hope I don't disappoint!

Here's some I've done a while back as an experiment using various techniques to achieve something almost realistic and believable. I've been pretty inspired by MGS when I was a kid, and kitbashing a tank is something I always wanted to do! Hope you like.

You can find more of my work on Mohzart.com or my Artstation.

Moh


3 comments:

  1. Coming in guns blazing! Great illustration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorin! Real glad to be posting here :D

      Delete
  2. That is lovely, you know, in a brutish, hulking warmachine sorta way...

    ReplyDelete