Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Friday, September 5

MECH 1st post - AW Design

Hi everybody , Here is my first post …My name is Adrien Wira, footwear designer and Mech design fan…I' ve been working for Adidas for a couple of years...
Here are my latests Mech design works that I do when I have some free time 

The first one is a kind of Mech bust made with photoshop , the second one also photoshop work have been realized for an internal contest in my company for which I tried to create a story by making a parallel between footwear and mechanical weapons …the 3rd one is a robot I modelized with Rhino 3D a few years ago …

More stuff on my website http://www.adrienwira-design.com , product design, photography, graphic design , graffitis, concept art and my main activity : footwear design.

hope you will like my stuff, great to have been invited here and thanks to the Nuthin But Mech team  ! 

Adrien





No comments:

Post a Comment