Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Tuesday, May 27

BRIEGEL III

Hi guys.
Here we go with my latest mech built from scratch.

This project born as a fun build, since from the beginning I really wanted to change original BRIEGEL proportions. This kind of subject is always in progress in my mind and on my workbench.
For this project I really wanted to avoid modeling crazy attention to micro refining process, since it wouldn't be casted, just a one of a kind model, or a sculpture.
As usual I faced this build with mixed media techniques (epoxy putty, styrene sheets, resin parts from my previous resin kit runs, tank/aircrafts plastic parts, metal and plastic cables, option parts and tons of super glue) and it was painted with salt and hairspray technique, airbrush coats, washings, etc..

I hope you enjoy!









 http://kallamity.com
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kallamity/116662718397904


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, glad you like guys!
    Thomas, yes this is a one of a kind sculpture, well... Yes there is stll someone who sculpt robots by hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when is the Luca Z designed feature film coming out? no one has your vision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Ben Thanks man, very appreciated! I hope everything's fine there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all is good, sir. and I'm very serious when I say - when do I get to see a Luca Z movie? the robot world needs what you got.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when do we these sorts of scenario shots for your builds? http://imgur.com/Kmu9NvC you know my vfx skills are at your disposal.

    ReplyDelete