Copyright

All material is the property of the artists and their respective clients. All rights reserved. Any commercial use of any portion of this website is strictly prohibited.

Saturday, January 11

Rook

Hi,

Thanks to Lorin's invitation, I have the privilege to share my work with the world's best mecha designers :)

My name is Michael, from Berlin, Germany. I'm a director/animator/character/vehicle designer at Talking Animals Animation Studio.

My first post is an oldie and some of you may have seen it already. It's the ROOK, the first in a series of military mechs which will (hopefully :) all be produced as garage resin kits by Industria Mechanika

The ROOK resin kit is already available since early last year and has so far completely sold it's first two editions.
I plan to share the progress in the series here.










1 comment:

  1. ...and we are live! Thanks for the post Michael!

    ReplyDelete